STRONG PARTNERSHIPS ARE
THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS.
Let’s Move Forward together.
Ready to Move Forward with Us?
We offer a wide range of products, inbound leads, high compensation, the latest in technology and unrivaled support from our mortgage experts.
Our experienced operations staff will help you with the application process and licensing requirements. As well, in house processing staff will ensure you’re closing deals as soon as possible.
What We Offer
Expert guidance is crucial when getting started and our staff has decades of experience in the mortgage industry. Not only will we be there for the entire onboarding process, but most importantly, we’ll make sure everything is done right.
Once your branch is up and running, we’ll customize our support level to meet your needs, including products, technology and marketing. When you partner with us, we’re committed to your success.
Let’s Get Moving Together
If you’ve been looking for the right opportunity, you’ve found it. Contact us today to get started.
At Move Mortgage, we pride ourselves on helping our clients make their dream home a reality. Our loan officers are passionate about their role in achieving that dream. With a unique mortgage loan process that allows us to close loans in seven days, a can-do attitude is key to our success.
- Active NMLS License.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment while continually providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and a competitive spirit.
- Consult with customers to fully understand their financial needs and goals.
- Stay current on the best products and practices in the industry.
- Assist clients throughout the loan process.
- Obtain all the necessary documents to process loans.
- Continuously monitor the status of loans to ensure an on-time closing.
- Proactively anticipate potential delays.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
At Move Mortgage, we pride ourselves on helping our clients make their dream home a reality. Our loan officers and processors are passionate about their role in achieving that dream. With a unique mortgage loan process that allows us to close loans in seven days, a can-do attitude is key to our success. Too repetitive. These positions will be on the same page.
The loan processor works directly with customers and loan officers to fulfill all necessary documents and conditions for closing.
- At least two years of experience in loan processing, preferred.General understanding of closing and title procedures, documents and underwriting requirements.
- Familiarity with conventional, FHA and VA loans.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing workflow.
- Basic computer skills.
- Collect, verify and analyze all documentation required for a loan decision.
- Request and manage the return of all required documentation from customers, including third-party documents to ensure timely delivery for an on-time closing.
- Ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company policies.
- Meet all deadlines while managing multiple projects at once.
- Perform additional duties as needed.